Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MvFont Library for Indian Language in j2me canvas and LWUIT

MvFont library is a bitmap font library to display Indian languages in j2me mobiles. Developer can use this library and develope application in regional Language.

As of now MvFont library supports Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarathi and Bengali.

This library can used with canvas based application , third party j2me UI libraries like LWUIT,J4ME ect and Also we can easily embed it with propraitry UI library very easily.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, from where we can get this library....??? is it open source..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not open source yet. visit www.mobileveda.com for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you mail me the link where i download this mvfont library
    OR
    mail me the mvfont library on mahesh@qtechsoftware.com

    Thanks in Advance
    Mahesh Nawale

    ReplyDelete